Minus 19 – Complete Vehicle Sanitation
- Sanitation of upholstery seats and carpets using Minus 19
- Santitation of dashboard, centre console, door trims, door handles, gear shift, and hand brake
- Foam hand wash on exterior of vehicle
- Clean wheels, wheel arches, and door jamsb
- Chamois vehicle dry
- Thorough vacum of seats, carpets, and boot
- Air Care - airconditioning treatment bomb
- Blacken tyres and mudflaps
- Hygenic sanitation and return of keys.
Cargroomers Vehicle Sanitation uses Minus 19 Disinfectant which has been developed using Quaternary chemical technology to control bacteria and contaminants on vehicle surfaces.
The length of time that SARS-COV-2 (the cause of COVID-19) survives on inanimate surfaces will vary depending on factors such as the amount of contaminated body fluid – such as respiratory droplets – present and environmental temperature and humidity.
The active ingredient in Minus 19 has proven effectiveness against the Corona family of viruses* and is safe to use on vehicle fabrics and plastics.
Our experienced operators have been given special training and safety equipment to properly sanitise your vehicle.
The recommended cleaning process from the Australian Government can be viewed on the link below. They include thorough cleaning of the surfaces to remove dirt and organic contaminants which can reduce the efficacy of disinfectants. Cargroomers full process disinfection involves cleaning the surfaces, then applying Minus 19 and allowing it to activate on the treated surfaces. Residual contaminants are then removed for a clean and safe vehicle.